Go Back   SalinasRacing Forums > Racing > Car Clubs and Crews

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 06:02 PM   #21
BuBbABFP
-=BFP=-
 
BuBbABFP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Salinas, CA
Posts: 260
Rep Power: 12
BuBbABFP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BuBbABFP
Default

Hmmm, I accept to run this guy I don't even know a long time ago and I beat him.. WOW I WON WOW to the next one (win or loose)! You know man I wouldn't have cared if I had lost that race. Btw I have lost plenty of times but it seems like you took this lost hard or something, but if you really want to run me you come down and we will run in the street.
__________________
2005 Corvette Z51-|Corsa Xtreme Axle Back|VeraRam Gen2|MGW Shifter|5% Tint|Lowered| Pretty Much Stock.
1999 Camaro Z28 M6 Retired a LEGEND.

Last edited by BuBbABFP; 12-06-2007 at 06:05 PM.
BuBbABFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #22
FEARLE5S
Administrator
 
FEARLE5S's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: outskirts salinas... or Prunedale :(
Posts: 1,749
Rep Power: 10
FEARLE5S is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FEARLE5S
Default

This started on the streets must end on the streets. but if ur looking for a track run im down.
__________________
FEARLE5S 04 COBRA: GONE

2011 AWD 6.2L
FEARLE5S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:28 PM   #23
BLACKSHARK
PARAGON
 
BLACKSHARK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 958
Rep Power: 0
BLACKSHARK is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BLACKSHARK Send a message via Yahoo to BLACKSHARK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEARLE5S View Post
This started on the streets must end on the streets. but if ur looking for a track run im down.
Dang Fearless those words sound threatening let the little kid talk his crap lol
BLACKSHARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #24
Enigma
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuBbABFP View Post
Hmmm, I accept to run this guy I don't even know a long time ago and I beat him.. WOW I WON WOW to the next one (win or loose)! You know man I wouldn't have cared if I had lost that race. Btw I have lost plenty of times but it seems like you took this lost hard or something, but if you really want to run me you come down and we will run in the street.
bubba i have my loses too...and really I wouldnt care if I was to lose to you or anybody else. I know how to win and lose its all part of racing. But its misleading when you log on to streetfire or you tube and everybody thinks that just happend. when the really it happen in 2005 and i had no traction....i think it was ace(white camaro) who saw my tires that night. I think that the best thing here to do is to go to the track and settle this. win or lose Ill still shake your hand.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:13 PM   #25
Enigma
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshark View Post
Dang Fearless those words sound threatening let the little kid talk his crap lol
First off i aint no little kid and im not talking shit ether....but it seems to that the one that needs to grow up is you with a name like black shark LOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:20 PM   #26
BLACKSHARK
PARAGON
 
BLACKSHARK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 958
Rep Power: 0
BLACKSHARK is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BLACKSHARK Send a message via Yahoo to BLACKSHARK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
First off i aint no little kid and im not talking shit ether....but it seems to that the one that needs to grow up is you with a name like black shark LOL
well in that case this little kid will take you out in the street or in the track.. and you'll shake my hand
BLACKSHARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:21 PM   #27
rajah
ADMINISTRATOR
 
rajah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: Salinas, CA
Posts: 1,692
Rep Power: 10
rajah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rajah
Default

__________________
rajah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #28
EVILNESS
PARAGON!
 
EVILNESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Your moms house... No im serious
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 12
EVILNESS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EVILNESS
Default

Not to get in anyones battle... But why not race here in salinas? its alot closer i dont think bubba and ace are willin to drive all the way to sac to race you... I mean for what? Its not like they got anything to prove. You are the one that wants the rematch i think u should make the trip and show what u got. I wouldnt use the excuse of the tires thats just dumb it was ur decision to race if u knew ur car wasnt gonna go 100 percent maybe u shouldnt of raced just my 2 cents.

R.

Last edited by EVILNESS; 12-06-2007 at 11:06 PM.
EVILNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #29
JTstallone
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
your probably right, you dont know that my car can spins 60mph.....but if you want that can be another bet!!!. As for the flat tire, it was my friend who got the flat tire not me.....I also asked bubba and the guy with the lightning to come to hollister and u guys refused. like i mention before to eliminate all excuses and lies lets go to the track...dont worrie ill bring a spare this time.. YOU,Bubba and and my 300zx.Let me know
what kind of "excuses" or "lies" are you going to eliminate by racing at the track? just curious... sounds like you want the race not them. They dont really have a reason to go out of there way to race you... and i think blackshark would hand you your... ass real quick imo, but i got a couple hundred if hes down and you think differently...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:41 PM   #30
AcE
ADMINISTRATOR
 
AcE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Salinas, Ca
Posts: 2,777
Rep Power: 10
AcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AcE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
bubba i have my loses too...and really I wouldnt care if I was to lose to you or anybody else. I know how to win and lose its all part of racing. But its misleading when you log on to streetfire or you tube and everybody thinks that just happend. when the really it happen in 2005 and i had no traction....i think it was ace(white camaro) who saw my tires that night. I think that the best thing here to do is to go to the track and settle this. win or lose Ill still shake your hand.
hey bro, last I heard you were the one talking shit that you smashed on me and bubba. I just when they told me. I saw your tires and they were pretty bald. Your fault for racing with bald tires, but from being in the passanger seat and recording that race, I did not see any indication that your car had no traction.
__________________
2000 Camaro Z28: Mods: Lid | Cutout | 326rwhp 337 rwtq 13.04 @ 110mph


AcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.