Go Back   SalinasRacing Forums > Tech > Domestic Tech

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 11:15 PM   #11
MAXX
Racer
 
MAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 320
Rep Power: 11
MAXX is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjZ06 View Post
The point is your shit will never run and the race will never happen.



-TJ
its all good, i'll remember when the time comes around.
MAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:18 PM   #12
tjZ06
Racer
 
tjZ06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 270
Rep Power: 0
tjZ06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjZ06 View Post
And you're still failing to acknowledge the fact that I am the only person who answered your original question.

-TJ

PS- you still didn't explain where I was ever backing out of the race...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxlimit View Post
its all good, i'll remember when the time comes around.
Maybe you can remember that I know more about your already-failed project than you. Or maybe you can remember to explain how I'm backing out of the race...

-TJ
tjZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:20 PM   #13
MAXX
Racer
 
MAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 320
Rep Power: 11
MAXX is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjZ06 View Post
Maybe you can remember that I know more about your already-failed project than you. Or maybe you can remember to explain how I'm backing out of the race...

-TJ
MAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #14
tjZ06
Racer
 
tjZ06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 270
Rep Power: 0
tjZ06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxlimit View Post


Maybe, just maybe, if you try really hard you could be more intellectually void.

-TJ
tjZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:03 AM   #15
65elky
Racer
 
65elky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,238
Rep Power: 13
65elky is on a distinguished road
Default

there is no direct stock bolt in 12 bolt for any fbody other then 2nd and 1st gen.The strongest tq arm or 3rd gen style was the dana44 but it was very limited production.If your handy with a welder and can fab,get a explorer 8.8,has factory disc brakes,will come with 31 splines and a very nice posi unit,can be found for 200 bucks.then buy another pass side short axle and narrow the driverside tube to the same as the pass side tube and you now have a extra inch on bost sides from a factory 3rd gen,and you wont break it.
__________________



Owner of the most feared street car in salinas!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT STROKER View Post
OK IM GONNA EAT THE SAME THROBING DICK I USED ON U WEN U SAW MY TAILLIGHTS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by transam78 View Post
its just won't max out the injector when you punch it the a/f ratio stays stoich. with the other tune it runs more rich
65elky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #16
tjZ06
Racer
 
tjZ06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 270
Rep Power: 0
tjZ06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65elky View Post
there is no direct stock bolt in 12 bolt for any fbody other then 2nd and 1st gen.The strongest tq arm or 3rd gen style was the dana44 but it was very limited production.If your handy with a welder and can fab,get a explorer 8.8,has factory disc brakes,will come with 31 splines and a very nice posi unit,can be found for 200 bucks.then buy another pass side short axle and narrow the driverside tube to the same as the pass side tube and you now have a extra inch on bost sides from a factory 3rd gen,and you wont break it.
Just like I said, no bolt-in factory 12-bolt. Either find a 12-bolt at the right width and transfer all the brackets/bucket as well as backing-plates etc, or do the right thing and get an aftermarket housing.

As for 8.8"s, Captain Spreadsheet made a hybrid 8.8 center with the 10-bolt axle-tubes (and therefore the LCA/PHR brackets, coil-buckets, flanges/backing-plates/brakes etc.) way back when. He ended up going to some custom "Pete-Z" bars since they had issues w/ the torque-arm mount.









Too bad I'm just a no-good dickhead-nutrider and I don't try to help Maxxfaggot.

-TJ

Last edited by tjZ06; 12-08-2009 at 12:23 AM.
tjZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #17
PGM95Z
n00b
 
PGM95Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 11
PGM95Z is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxlimit View Post
Again I never have met you or chatted with you but don't act all big on here with me. You act just like those norcal-lsx pussys neil and colin that are all small guy syndrome. How the car coming also??? I think when I'm done i wouldn't mind taking a shot at the LS7 build at Sac Raceway! DD vs DD right?
awww.. how cute, you remember me!

How are Cube sales bro?









































PGM95Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #18
MAXX
Racer
 
MAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 320
Rep Power: 11
MAXX is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM95Z View Post
awww.. how cute, you remember me!
How are Cube sales bro?



Dammmmm I still look good!!!!

I don't know, how are cude sales going don't work Nissan anymore!


Pretty scary if you think about it, you have my pic saved and always looking at it. ummmmmmmmm don't know what to say about it.

Send you pics of my dick if you like neil and post it next to your pillow at nights!!!!

Ahhhhhhh I told everyone about my repo on norcal1320 and norcal-lsx and you think it bothers me, dammmmm I'm saving $1000 a month I must be hurting ummmmmmmmm NOPE!!!!

Keep on rocking, oh and I have some funny halloween pics if you would like to!!!!
MAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #19
tjZ06
Racer
 
tjZ06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 270
Rep Power: 0
tjZ06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxlimit View Post
How are Cube sales bro?



Dammmmm I still look good!!!!

I don't know, how are cude sales going don't work Nissan anymore!


Pretty scary if you think about it, you have my pic saved and always looking at it. ummmmmmmmm don't know what to say about it.

Send you pics of my dick if you like neil and post it next to your pillow at nights!!!!

Ahhhhhhh I told everyone about my repo on norcal1320 and norcal-lsx and you think it bothers me, dammmmm I'm saving $1000 a month I must be hurting ummmmmmmmm NOPE!!!!

Keep on rocking, oh and I have some funny halloween pics if you would like to!!!!
You were paying $1000/month on a C5Z? And defaulting on your debts doesn't bother you?

-TJ
tjZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #20
MAXX
Racer
 
MAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 320
Rep Power: 11
MAXX is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjZ06 View Post
You were paying $1000/month on a C5Z? And defaulting on your debts doesn't bother you?

-TJ

$720mo and $280insur yeah $1000 month on a short term. and when I was not working for 14months and still paying on time and dipping into my savings like a mutha f--ker and over 20 million other people in 2008 either foreclosed or had a reposession and my taxes help bailout some house owners and big corps.

So no it doesn't bother me!!! got 2005 4wd Z71 tahoe with low miles with no problems after the repo. So I'm ok with it!
MAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.