Go Back   SalinasRacing Forums > Tech > Domestic Tech

Old 12-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #21
tjZ06
Racer

tjZ06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxlimit View Post
$720mo and $280insur yeah $1000 month on a short term. and when I was not working for 14months and still paying on time and dipping into my savings like a mutha f--ker and over 20 million other people in 2008 either foreclosed or had a reposession and my taxes help bailout some house owners and big corps.

So no it doesn't bother me!!! got 2005 4wd Z71 tahoe with low miles with no problems after the repo. So I'm ok with it!
If 20 million people were jumping off a bridge...

Seriously, you were unemployed for 14 months while still paying on it out of your savings? Why didn't you do the right thing and sell the car, using some savings to cover any amount you were upside down on it? $280/mo on insurance? Did you rape the Geico gecko or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Spreadsheet View Post
TJ,

I haven't seen those pics in years.. What other pics of my old shit you got??
Shhh, don't tell Max 'bout those pics of your "shit" he'll start calling us gay again. Honestly I don't think I have many other pics of that car. I do have some pics of the 2nd Gen when you first got it.

-TJ
tjZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #22
PGM95Z
n00b

PGM95Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
How are Cube sales bro?

Dammmmm I still look good!!!!

I don't know, how are cude sales going don't work Nissan anymore!

Pretty scary if you think about it, you have my pic saved and always looking at it. ummmmmmmmm don't know what to say about it.

Send you pics of my dick if you like neil and post it next to your pillow at nights!!!!

Ahhhhhhh I told everyone about my repo on norcal1320 and norcal-lsx and you think it bothers me, dammmmm I'm saving $1000 a month I must be hurting ummmmmmmmm NOPE!!!!

Keep on rocking, oh and I have some funny halloween pics if you would like to!!!!

How about you quit talking shit about me on other forums and I'll gladly go back to ignoring your stupid ass..

You know you are going to get berated on every forum b/c you continue to post when people poke at you and just make yourself look dumber and dumber. DANCE MONKEY, DANCE!

Also, you don't even know half of the details of the events leading to you being banned from norcal. I have tried to explain it but you won't listen. For some reason you blame me, just b/c I was the mod (at the time) that took the actions requested by others.

Good luck on failing another project, just like the last 3-4 I've seen you post about over the years.

Drink aids.
PGM95Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #23
MAXX
Racer

MAXX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM95Z View Post
How about you quit talking shit about me on other forums and I'll gladly go back to ignoring your stupid ass..

You know you are going to get berated on every forum b/c you continue to post when people poke at you and just make yourself look dumber and dumber. DANCE MONKEY, DANCE!

Also, you don't even know half of the details of the events leading to you being banned from norcal. I have tried to explain it but you won't listen. For some reason you blame me, just b/c I was the mod (at the time) that took the actions requested by others.

Good luck on failing another project, just like the last 3-4 I've seen you post about over the years.

Drink aids.
Whatever pussy, you still to this date won't expalin the ban from all you money fucks at norcal-lsx that are quick on a ban stick. Oh well you guys and your favortieism over there you guys can have. You just didn't like being put in your place on your forum that was it. Go suck a titty crybaby. I laugh at your little ban stick crews wannbe digs at me, like I give a fuck.
MAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #24
SalinasRacer
12.6 Second Club

SalinasRacer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM95Z View Post

This is really funny.

Visit my Youtube - Click Here for the latest Videos

"I have not failed 10,000 times; I have successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work." - Thomas Edison
SalinasRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:16 PM   #25
yourmomssaltyvag

youre glamorizing the repo of your vette?

wow you are a complete loser. good thing your wife bought you that 05 tahoe for you 2 to share, must suck having to ask for rides everywhere.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #26
MAXX
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmomssaltyvag View Post
youre glamorizing the repo of your vette?

wow you are a complete loser. good thing your wife bought you that 05 tahoe for you 2 to share, must suck having to ask for rides everywhere.
ahhhh another nutswinger, too bad your that said! no doesn't suck have a second ride, and third being built. So now you can still jock the nuts if you want.

Last edited by MAXX; 12-09-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #27
yourmomssaltyvag

Quote:
ahhhh another nutswinger, too bad your that said! no doesn't suck have a second ride, and third being built. So now you can still jock the nuts if you want.
by third you mean "turd-gen" right?

yup im swingin hard

still pathetic as fuck that you got a piece of shit c5z repoed. means you didnt even have the credit, or the brains to refinance it, maybe lower your payment.

oh well, sucks to be you. good luck ever getting that piece of shit to actually run correctly and even have a fighting chance against a 427.

hopefully your wife will be able to pick you up from the special ed center on time to get to the track.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #28
yourmomssaltyvag

Quote:
you obviously have some small ass nuts since you do all your talking on forums, and yet run high 12s in a cammed c5z. how about you man up and just admit youre a fat, steroid pumped loser?

good thing you backed out of that $2k race cuz youd have to ask your wife to lend you some money.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #29
MAXX
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmomssaltyvag View Post
you obviously have some small ass nuts since you do all your talking on forums, and yet run high 12s in a cammed c5z. how about you man up and just admit youre a fat, steroid pumped loser?

good thing you backed out of that $2k race cuz youd have to ask your wife to lend you some money.
well it only shows I have someone following me around who made a bogus user name. Its all good most of bitches always hide anyways from me can't handle the heat. Just keep on talking!

oh and is 12.0 high 12's???? fuck i guess. if I hit 12.1 would it be low 13's???? dumb fuck!!!!! Someone that jocked the vette swinging on my nuts!!!

man up and say who you are pussy?????
Old 12-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #30
yourmomssaltyvag

simple enough, im yourmomssaltyvag.