Doubt I know any areas that you dont unless your young LOL, pm'd u where I go
Old 11-23-2009, 12:17 AM   #22
aram
O RLY?

aram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmanns View Post
Na man, our area sux
What I do is hit the boonies, I can go as fast as I want, can treat the 2 lane road as a race track because theres never cars and if there was a car coming theres plenty of time to switch lanes, however normally on boonies my right hand has a bong and the left has a lighter while my legs do the steering ;D

Which remindes me it's almost time to pick up my bud and hit the boonies
I can't believe I just read this. There are other motorcyclists, bicyclists, and drivers that use the same roads you do. Please think about the person you are going to kill's family. At least stay in your own lane.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:29 AM   #23
cmanns

Quote:
Originally Posted by aram View Post
I can't believe I just read this. There are other motorcyclists, bicyclists, and drivers that use the same roads you do. Please think about the person you are going to kill's family. At least stay in your own lane.
I'm extremely safe around pedestrians, bicyclist, etc.

Hitting them would hurt the car i'm barrowing which I wouldn't have the cash to fix, hitting them (or a tree) in my own car would damage it and require $$$ to fix.

I also never put any human life in danger, in my car or a unknown animal or person on the road. I go into the other lane or as far as I can over from a bike rider when passing, if theres not enough room for example on a tight back road, I'll slow down completely and keep a distance so they feel safe. Do you think I've never ridden a bike before?

When I crashed my first rx7, which wasn't my fault due to how oily that road gets. I tried to gain control as it spun about 16 times toying with the brake gas n turning the wheel different directions downshifting etc, while my friend braced. I hit my head on the wheel because I wasnt braced, I was more concerned about his saftey.

So before you tell me I'm doing anything wrong, you probably are a more unsafe driver than myself. I drive in watsonville bro, I have 0 tickets - 1 accident during a dry period then it was the first rain. It's a known fact most drivers in watsonville don't even have licenses, I know many, and even more uninsured people

My #1 goal driving in any area is not hitting a thing, which means all people and such are safe. I plan to never hit anything due to my own error

I almost refuse to drive through most of santa cruz due to how many wreckless drivers there is and pedestrians just jumping into the street.

The next bycicalist that comes up around me after I sped up past them and went to turn which is illegal for them not you, they must slow down like a normal car and let you turn, not go to the right of you and hit into you. I've had many bike people cus and yell at me and fallow me, next one will get teeth knocked out.

I can't believe people like bike riders, 90% of them are fucking douche bags and think they own the road. The roads are already chaotic, they cant expect you to know their going to go flying across every lane and you have to slam on yoru brakes then the hippy ass lady behind you on her phone reacts late and WHAM your bumpers smashed.

I watch as many other cars as I can as quickly as I can as I'd think of in a computer fassion, I feel the road watch for any changes in the pavement including rain, mud, bumps.

/rant

and to rant more i fucking hate the motherfuckers who keep their hi-beams on behind people on buena vista and such, and man I had a truck the other day hi-beams on going slow towards eachother, flashing at them to turn them off. blinded me so bad I almost hit a person I forget where it was in watsonville but I couldn't see for 5 mins after it was so bright.

Now thats dangerous - remember to flick your hi's off guys, I try not to even use them unless theirs corners, since it helps drivers know a cars coming but what I've noticed in the 831 is that MOST people don't "notice" the cars oncoming, I even flash my hi's somtimes as I come to a bend in the back roads..... it shines all over the trees and such, doesnt take a idiot to notice 15feet in the air light on trees ahead ='s a oncoming car, then when they first come around the bend wham I'm blinded for 10 sec, very difficult

Last edited by cmanns; 11-23-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:57 AM   #24
FEARLE5S
Administrator

FEARLE5S is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FEARLE5S

Quote:

2011 AWD 6.2L
FEARLE5S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:25 AM   #25
AcE
ADMINISTRATOR

AcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond reputeAcE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AcE

Quote:
I agree with aram. Shit happens even when you try to be as safe as possible.

AcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:59 AM   #26
cmanns

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE View Post
I agree with aram. Shit happens even when you try to be as safe as possible.
How would anything happen?

Shit happens when you're a idiot ricer driving like a maniac, I'm normally going 25 LOL

Since I was 14 I've avoided accidents, never caused one hell I feel sad if I rub against a curb even

I focus more on things other than my vehicle, it's the best way to drive, everyone else is my fear, a person jumping out to run accross the street, that idiot in a civic trying to be cool...

Trus me, the day I cause an accident or hurt a person then I can be called unsafe, I've been driving since 14 and not even a speeding ticket, plz I used 2 live in san jose, you know how bad their cops are and their streets?

I've been in like 10 accidents, yet I've only been in one while I was driving, which wasnt my fault as said above.... I'd say my records rather swell.

Last edited by cmanns; 11-23-2009 at 08:03 AM.